Welcome to the World of Weird! No that's not what my blog is called... it's just my normal world. Being the only girl in a family with 5 boys just kind of ... does that to you.

This blog is to keep me up on my writing and focused on my goals... which consist mainly of being a better Christian and becoming (drum roll pl- you're out of drum rolls? No fair) ahem, becoming a novelist. So I'll be posting my thoughts on writing and other things, and also some of my writing, so I can get your opinion on it. 

~Ruth

p.s. For those of you wondering what my blog address (8th-book) means, you'll have to figure it out on your own.

Comments

  1. How exciting! :)I'm looking forward to reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to write it! Thanks for reading, Cloe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Blog of Ruth probably isn't the permanent name...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts