Update: New Title!

As you may have noticed (if you read my blog, which is rather self-explanatory if you're reading this post) I have changed my blog's title. Parental Unit #1 said I couldn't make my blog public until I changed the title. Yes, I am oppressed, but *sigh* I just grin and bear it.
The new title, Swimming Under Water, is from a quote which is at the top of the blog. I'm not sure what it means, but the phrase 'swimming under water' intrigued me. And the fact that it was italicized in the quote book. Tell me what you think of the title! Have any guesses at what the quote means?

Comments

  1. I like your title! I like it because it is somewhat mysterious, and makes you ponder it. I am not sure I "get" the quote it comes from (which I also sorta like). I think perhaps it conveys the uncertainty of writing: where a story is going, how it will be received, etc. Do you have access to the context of the quote?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it :)
    Yes, that makes sense... and I looked for the context, but found none.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you swim underwater, you see things that most people don't see from the surface. But in spite of the dangers and beauties lurking underwater, it is not your home and you must hold your breath to have the transitory experience of seeing the unseen. I also like what Parental Unit #1 said about the mystery of writing and not always knowing what is coming next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you've both got it! Thanks, I now know what my blog title means!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts